one of the most renowned educational institution of the district and had produced so many great students who illuminated the society to a greater extent. The most important role the school had played in the national freedom movement . Many students and teachers of this school had deeply involved themselves in national freedom movement and suffered jail custody against the British rulers. In the way of its very long 113 years of journey it would have been facing so many ups and downs yet it has been rendering its Services for the development of human resources with great care and sanctity till date. One of the most important persons under the unparallel leadership of whom our school touched its highest peak of fame is none but Late Satish Chandra Ghosh, the ex-headmaster of the school.
It was upgraded to H.S (class xi) with science and Arts streams in the year 1963. Commerce stream was introduced in the year 1972. Further it was upgraded to (10+2) 12 class H.S school from Madhyamik in the year 1987 with science, Arts, Commerce streams.
At present normal Section is only for Boys and H.S Section is co-educational. The following subjects are being taught in this H.S Section of our school:-
CHEM, PHYS, MATH, BIOS, COMA,
POLS, PHIL, SNSK, EDCN, HIST,
ACCT, BSTD, CLPA, CSTX.
- Good quality Labs of different Lab-based subjects
- Computer Lab with A.C
- School Library enriched with good books of different Subjects(Helpful for competitive exams)
- Football ground with Stadium –‘PRACHYA BHARATI KRIRANGAN’
- Satish Chandra Ghosh Memorial community situated infront of School building.
- Late Prasad Chandra Pal and Late Dwipendra Nath Sinha Memorial hall Situated at Prachya Bharati Stadium, Domjur